Get Ahead Mental Performance LLC also offers workshops that could be included in clinics and camps. These workshops can focus on any of the foundational or performance mental skills. They can also give an overview of a number of mental skills (to be defined by the organizer) and how they can be applied to the sport that is being taught/practiced in the camp.
These mental skills include foundational mental skills:
- Teamwork: important aspects of collaboration and helpful mental skills for teamwork in the camp’s specific sport.
- Communication: communicational demands and strategies in the sport.
- Leadership: important aspects fo leadership in the camp’s sport.
- Mental toughness: persist when pursuing your goals, control your emotions, and bounce back from setbacks.
- Growth mindset: strategies to help you focus on your growth to maintain effort, motivation, and improvement over the season.
- Focus on self-improvement: learn how to balance focus on outcomes and self-improvement. Set better goals and work on your self-talk.
- Deep breathing
- Goal setting
Curious to know what it would look like? Check out what we have planned for volleyball camps for summer 2019. Be like UWGB volleyball athletes and campers; up your mental game! Get Ahead Mental Performance will be at the Recruiting Showcase teaching mental skills that help college volleyball athletes be successful.
*Curious to know about their camps? Visit greenbayvolleyballcamps.com and find out!